processes in procurement include requests and offers and their respective
documents. Many companies save and process these documents in their leading SAP
system. They should be allocated to the relevant stage, so that nothing passes
by the SAP system. This is often a requirement of the audit department and has
consequences. Large offer specifications e.g. with many items that exist on
paper or are stored in another system usually need to be attached manually to
the order in SAP as a pdf file.
It could be a lot
easier, though. With the purchasing platform of Futura Solutions you request
quotations online via the Futura® supplier portal. The integration of the
platform allows you to transfer tenders including all attachments into your SAP
system at the push of a button. Manual operations are completely eliminated.
The offer can then easily be converted into an order, the process is well
documented in SAP and all attachments stored to the case. This way, you achieve
the desired transparency in a convenient manner.
You can easily
expand the number of bidders on the platform no matter whether you start a
request in SAP or Futura®. If a supplier does not yet exist in SAP, his offer
will be transferred to SAP as that of a one-time supplier.
It is very simple
to upload services as GAEB or Excel files to the platform and make a request to
your suppliers and service providers. Offers are then automatically created in
SAP with all the items as line items. Futura® works here as GAEB converter for
This is an
enormous relief for you, since now you can carry out the ordering and billing
detailed down to line item level. This gives you the highest level of
transparency and security.
- Transparency in the request and quotation process
- Online access for suppliers for bidding
- Import of material lists via Excel for creating requests
- Import of specifications via GAEB or Excel
- Start a request in SAP or myFutura
- Easy extensibility of bidders
- Automatic price comparisons
- Transferring offers to SAP at the push of a button
- Mapping of all positions in SAP as line items
- Standardize and automate the request process